The key to effective interpersonal relationships
The FIRO® (Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation) instrument uncovers profound insights into the motivations underlying behaviour. It quickly identifies and resolves interpersonal relationship issues, helping to build trust and remove barriers to progress in teams and individuals.
FIRO - a powerful problem-solver
The FIRO tool goes straight to the core of relationships by helping you understand who people are and what drives them. It is the ultimate ice-breaker and an indispensible troubleshooter, addressing the unseen interpersonal barriers that can hold a business back.
The FIRO-B and FIRO Business tools
The FIRO framework empowers individuals by enhancing their self-awareness, so that they can make conscious choices about how they behave from a repertoire of different styles. There are two versions of the instrument to choose from:
- FIRO-B is the classic, heritage tool with a wide range of supporting materials.
- FIRO Business uses business-applicable vocabulary to talk about the FIRO-B dimensions, making it well suited for all levels of an organisation. Its international norms make it especially useful when you are working cross-culturally.
FIRO - key features
- Pinpoints individual needs, wants, relationship styles and behaviour
- Identifies tensions between how you treat others and how you like to be treated
- Great coaching tool, assessing management style, team dynamics, relationships and group culture
- Combined with the MBTI tool, it can reveal how interpersonal behaviour affects the expression of type
- Easy online administration of the FIRO tool via OPPassessment
How do I buy the FIRO tool?
In order to maintain rigorous standards of quality in the field of personality assessment, access to the FIRO questionnaire and associated products is restricted to qualified FIRO practitioners. This means that in order to use and buy the FIRO tool, you must attend our FIRO Qualifying Programme.
Looking for a consultant to deliver the FIRO tool for you? Talk to OPP about our UK Consultancy Services on 0845 603 9958, or find a partner outside the UK