Help individuals understand their leadership style
Based on responses to both the FIRO-B and MBTI instruments, this report helps individuals to explore and expand their understanding of their leadership style and how others might react to it.
Both the FIRO-B and MBTI instruments tap into key aspects of personality and behaviour in areas such as communication, problem-solving, decision-making, and interpersonal relations. Together, the two tools complement each other and provide rich information of use in a personal, ongoing leadership development programme.
The MBTI and FIRO-B Leadership Report contains
- Basic interpretations of the respondent’s FIRO-B and MBTI Step I results
- An assessment of the respondent’s interpersonal relations, including how they work with groups and other leaders
- An analysis of how a leader engages with and influences their organisational culture
- An evaluation of how the leader deals with change and stress
- A suggested action plan for ongoing leadership development
When to use the MBTI and FIRO-B Leadership Report
- Leadership development
- Effective management
Accessing the MBTI and FIRO-B Leadership Report
The MBTI and FIRO-B Leadership Report is based on MBTI Step I results and can be generated from either the MBTI Step I or Step II questionnaire. Using the MBTI Step II questionnaire enables a user to start their MBTI Development Journey by exploring Step I preferences, and continue to Step II without the need to complete a further questionnaire.
The report can be ordered in English through OPPassessment by qualified MBTI and FIRO practitioners.
New to OPPassessment? Find out how to register.
How is this combined report generated on OPPassessment?
- Respondents take the FIRO questionnaire
- The practitioner adds the respondent’s MBTI Best Fit type for the purpose of ordering the combined report.
FIRO Qualifying Programme and one of the following: MBTI Foundation Programme, MBTI Step I Conversion Programme, Test User: Occupational, Personality (MBTI and 16PF)
Cost per report
Order from OPP