Developing effective conflict management methods
This MBTI® Report considers how conflict is a natural part of everyone's working and personal life. Though it often appears to be triggered by a simple, straightforward issue, conflict often stems from some core element of trust, beliefs, authority or passion being challenged. This can lead to damaging conflict situations that waste time and effort in the workplace.
The MBTI Conflict Style Report can improve conflict-management effectiveness with practical tips and advice. Recognise how Myers-Briggs types influence people’s approach to conflict and help clients achieve better conflict outcomes.
The MBTI Conflict Style Report contains
- A summary of participants’ Myers-Briggs type and conflict style
- Understanding others in conflict
- The conflict management model and developing your conflict management style
- Tips for dealing with other conflict styles
When to use the MBTI Conflict Style Report
- Conflict management
- Improving team performance
- Leadership development
- Effective management
This report can be ordered through OPPassessment by qualified MBTI practitioners.
New to OPPassessment? Find out how to register.
Cost per report
Order from OPP