It's about job satisfaction, recognition and great benefits.
OPP provides employees with far more than just a financial package. Our employees tell us that they get real job satisfaction from working for an organisation that respects and listens to them, and that values individual differences.
Of course we also know that offering competitive pay and motivating benefits is an essential part of our ability to attract and retain talented people to help drive our business forward. That’s why our reward package for UK employees has a range of different elements including:
- Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus schemes which are regularly reviewed to ensure that great performance is fully recognised
- Generous annual leave allowance, plus up to 5 days unpaid leave per annum
- Additional annual leave days for long service, starting when you reach your 3-year anniversary
- Contributory pension scheme, matching up to 5% of salary
- Private health and dental insurance
- Group income protection scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking on-site
- Family-friendly benefits, including flexible working, childcare vouchers, and enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
Our employees in other parts of the world receive similarly attractive benefits packages, tailored to reflect what is typical in their local market.
Training and development
We passionately believe in personal development plans for employees, as well as internal talent management, and leadership development for managers.
Working for OPP, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from an incredibly talented team of business professionals, and benefit from our expertise as occupational psychologists and the powerful insights that our psychometric tools can provide. We also provide opportunities to study for formal qualifications, attend seminars and conferences, qualify to use our psychometric instruments, and receive one-to-one coaching.
Whatever your role and level within the business, we’re keen to help you grow and develop, so that you can make the most of your talents.
We want to make sure that every OPP employee gets the appreciation they deserve when they do something really well. Staff are encouraged to nominate colleagues for quarterly awards when they do a great job, including recognition for exceptional customer service and for putting the company values into practice.
We want to have fun at work. Our active social committee organises a variety of events throughout the year, including quizzes, BBQs, theatre trips and evenings out.
OPP continuously offers opportunities for me to develop within Occupational Psychology and also provide a supportive role in helping me achieve chartership.”
Ken Rowley, Consultant.