If you want to reproduce any of our product logos for any purpose, please contact email@example.com.
Qualified Practitioners are permitted to use certain OPP copyrighted materials in their consultancy, practice and feedback and to tailor these to their own needs, including adding own branding, subject to the terms and conditions below.
A wide range of resources are available from the Practitioner Downloads page on the OPP website.
By downloading and/or using these resources you accept the terms and conditions governing their use:
- The materials are for your use only as a qualified practitioner – you must not pass them on to third parties or use for any other purpose.
- You must retain all existing logos and copyright and trade mark wording.
- You may incorporate your own branding and bespoke content, and amend the format and order of the content provided this does not affect the intended meaning, purpose or ethical application of the materials. Please refer to our Ethical Use Guidelines for further information on ethical use of tests and associated materials.
- Providing these materials to you does not give you proprietary rights or permission in or to the content or materials.
- OPP does not accept any liability for claims arising in connection with your use of these materials, whether by you or third parties.
- You shall indemnify OPP in the event that OPP or OPP's licensors suffer any losses, claims, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs as a result (whether direct or indirect) of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- OPP reserves the right to withdraw, update or amend the materials at its discretion without prior notice to you and you agree to cease use or update or amend the materials in your possession, as appropriate.
- Please refer to the Copyright and Trademark Notices for further information on copyright and trademarks.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.