A comprehensive picture of team dynamics.
01 Feb 2009
Raise performance quickly with this comprehensive, ready-made solution for team development. This report helps you to bring together a team so that it performs at its very best, every day, and enables practitioners to deliver positive business impact quickly - dramatically reducing the time it takes to put an intervention together.
- Access team development insights in one broad-ranging solution
- Save time and reduce practitioner workload with fully automated, dynamic reports
- Visit a one-stop shop for both a team member and facilitator perspective on the group
- Get support from an extensive Facilitator Report with tailor-made tips for each team
- Ensure realisation of the learning benefits with personalised post-event action plans
- The team's personality type
- Strengths and potential blind spots - team and the individual
- Problem-solving style - team and the individual
- Communication style - team and the individual
- Conflict style - team and the individual
- Similarity/diversity amongst the team's styles
- Organisational influences on the team
- Worksheets for team and individual action plans
- Raising team performance
- Improving communication
- Effective conflict resolution
- Enhancing problem-solving
Use with the Introduction to Type and Teams booklet for an extra insight into MBTI type and the six core team issues: communication, culture, leadership, change, conflict and stress.
This report is now available on OPPassessment using MBTI Direct, which allows you to order reports by entering four-letter type. Find out more about OPPassessment >>