All seven of OPP’s submissions to the 2015 EAWOP conference in Oslo were successful
27 Jan 2015
The 17th Congress of the European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology (EAWOP) will focus on “Respectful and effective leadership - managing people and organisations in turbulent times”.
The conference allows OPP to demonstrate its products and expertise on the international stage. We will be presenting and debating on the following themes:
- Authentic leaders are happy leaders
- e-Learning – an exploration of learner reactions
- Helping the 'non-expert' make better selection decisions via automated competency mapping and assessment
- ITC guidelines on computer-based testing (panel discussion)
- Motivational drivers across age groups: clues for theory and practice
- Norms – the importance of choosing the right ones
- Personality without borders: do questionnaire languages and smart-phones bias results?