Our business consultancy work this week includes workshops in change management and capability-based interviewing
06 Oct 2015
OPP are out on the road every week delivering a range of business psychology services. Over the next few days we're delivering workshops for diverse London organisations.
On Wednesday OPP Consultancy is delivering part one of a two day development programme for a group of 14 GPs working for a healthcare charity. The MBTI-based programme
- addresses communication issues
- tackles problem solving
- develops change management skills
- helps GPs expand their roles to become champions in the care of patients with long term illness.
On Thursday, we deliver the first of four workshops providing capability-based interview skills-training for managers at a company working in the pensions industry.
- The workshops are the culmination of the capability framework design work we completed for the organisation last year
- We previously developed an ‘interview question bank’ and piloted it with a cross-section of the company’s employees and managers
- With the groundwork behind us, we are now delivering workshops to equip managers in capability-based interviewing.