New OPP resources provide insights into managing everyday stress and building resilience
05 Apr 2016
Stress Awareness Month was launched in 1992 and takes place every April. To support this awareness-raising campaign about the causes and cures of everyday stress, OPP is publishing new resources throughout the month which explore stress and Type.
This is what's forthcoming in April:
• April is Stress Awareness Month
• Core Characters and everyday stress
• Core Characters in the grip
• Everyday stress: avoiding, surviving, mastering – webcast with Penny Moyle and John Hackston on April 22nd. It’s free so book your place today
Free practitioner resources
• Quick Guide to Everyday Stress – new 'quick guide' booklet, available to download later this month
To get familiar with the Core Characters which will feature in future blog posts, take a look at Introducing the Core Characters of Type and Decoding communication issues between MBTI Types . You can also find out more about OPP’s solutions for stress management and building resilience here.