1. OPP Limited, of Elsfield Hall, 15-17 Elsfield Way, Oxford, OX2 8EP, UK, is the provider of vouchers and the use of the words "us", "our" or "we" refers to OPP Limited throughout these terms and conditions.
2. Vouchers are available to new and existing customers of OPP.
3. Vouchers are redeemable against any OPP training courses, In-House programmes, Consultancy programmes and products that OPP provides. This voucher is not applicable to online purchases.
4. The minimum amount accepted to set up a voucher is £5,000 + VAT, or the same amount as determined by OPP in your equivalent currency.
5. Upon receipt of your order for a voucher, we will issue you with an invoice to the sum of the voucher value plus VAT, which shall be payable within thirty (30) days of date of invoice, unless an alternative prior arrangement exists between us.
6. On receipt of cleared funds from you, OPP will then issue you with a receipted VAT invoice for the amount paid, which will constitute your uniquely referenced voucher. Please note that this is a valuable document, and you must quote the unique reference number (the OPP invoice number) and your account number from the outset when you contact OPP to make bookings and place orders using the voucher. Failure to quote this at the outset may result in you being unable to use the voucher for the respective order or booking.
7. Any course bookings or orders made against the value of a voucher will only be accepted once the invoice has been paid. Any course bookings or orders will also only be accepted in the same currency as that in which the voucher is denominated.
8. The minimum redemption amount against the voucher is £250 + VAT, or the same amount as determined by OPP in your equivalent currency and any orders below this amount will not be accepted.
9. The voucher is redeemable against any OPP product and/or service and shall have a duration of use of 12 months from the date of the voucher, namely from the date of the receipted invoice (the “Expiry Date”), after which it will expire and you will forfeit any unused amount. The Expiry Date will apply to the delivery date of any purchase and/or booking of any OPP product and/or services regardless of when the purchase and/or booking is made using the voucher, therefore any training or other service booked using the voucher must be delivered before the Expiry Date and any product ordered using the voucher (including any reports using OPPassessment) must be delivered before the Expiry Date.
10. When a booking or an order is made against the voucher, OPP’s normal fee for the relevant order at the time of booking will be offset against the value of the voucher. Any excess funds remaining on the voucher must be used towards another OPP product or service before the Expiry Date. Where insufficient funds remain on the voucher to cover the full cost of the order, any shortfall must be paid in accordance with the terms of your OPP account.
11. Once a course booking has been made against the value of the voucher, transfers onto the same training programme running on a different date will be permitted provided the new start date is also before the voucher Expiry Date. Transfers will be subject to OPP’s transfer policy current at the time. Course booking cancellations will not be refunded.
13. In the case of In-house and Consultancy programmes, OPP will invoice your organisation after the event for the travel and (where relevant) accommodation expenses of the personnel. If excess funds remain on your voucher, such expenses may be offset against those excess funds.
14. We are not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected orders, or computer, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur resulting in later orders.
15. Vouchers are non-refundable, non-assignable, non-transferable between clients or client accounts, nor redeemable for cash.
16. If you wish to opt out of future marketing from us, please request this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The place of performance of the contract will be England.