This two-day workshop has been a huge success since it was introduced in September 2007. With just six weeks of promotion, 2007 workshops are already sold out.
03 Dec 2008
Type Dynamics in Action is designed to explore advanced applications of MBTI® type dynamics – for use at every level of the organisation. Developed specifically in response to a growing OPP customer demand, this workshop is a follow-up to the MBTI Qualifying Programme, and provides practitioners with the in-depth skills to apply type dynamics to their work with individuals and teams.
With a deeper insight into the impact of type dynamics, qualified MBTI practitioners can generate rapid and effective outcomes across an organisation, and begin to build a solid foundation for ongoing client relationships.
Key benefits to practitioners include:
- a deeper understanding of the mechanics of type dynamics
- an exploration of the eight Jungian functions
- strategies to diagnose communication issues
- effective feedback methods
- use of new tools to help the practitioner understand and use dynamics more easily.