How Type affects how you use email – new research revealed
24 Aug 2016
OPP’s Head of Research John Hackston delivers a webcast to reveal how different MBTI Types use, manage and cope with email.
Earlier this year, OPP carried out research into how personality Type affects the way we use email.
To see the results of our findings, sign up for our September webcast:
- You’ve got mail – but do you really ‘get’ it?
- 22 September, 2pm
- 45 minutes
- Delivered by John Hackston, Head of Research at OPP
The webcast promises to share many fascinating MBTI findings, including:
- Which Types reply to email most quickly – and which Types can take days to reply?
- What is the best and worst thing about email for different Types?
- Which Type tends to find email most stressful?
Learn how MBTI Type influences the way we use email, how this may affect others, and what this means for organisations who want to make the best of email – book your place on the You've got mail webcast.