- Coaching for Business
This coaching skills course combines ideas from renowned theorists with intensive practical sessions, enabling you to develop a coaching approach that applies psychological models to practical business challenges. It gives you the theory behind various coaching styles, enabling you to try out the techniques as you learn them and then practise them in a coaching setting.
You will receive detailed feedback on your coaching skills and how you applied the coaching models you have been learning. The period between parts one and two of the course gives you time to practise in the workplace before returning to review your learning and acquire knowledge of further coaching models and approaches.
Upon completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate to mark your newly acquired expertise.
£2145 + VAT per delegate + trainer expenses
- Theories and psychological models that can be applied to coaching:
- Cognitive behavioural
- The importance of supervision and how to use it effectively
- How to analyse your own coaching skills and how to improve them
The course was excellently facilitated, relevant and practical. The trainer was very knowledgeable, experienced and highly skilled, offering many insights and clarifying issues. The tools and literature for continued development were very good.
Danny Hannah, People Development Adviser. Sheffield Hallam University
- Delivers detailed feedback on your coaching skills, unlike many other courses
- Offers a highly practical programme that helps the theory ‘come alive’
- Provides the opportunity to practise coaching skills in a safe environment
- Helps make sense of coaching models, with the immediate opportunity to try out different coaching styles
- Gives you the chance to develop skills and learn techniques applicable in a business setting
- Includes sessions of coaching from fellow participants.
- HR managers
- Line managers
- Team leaders
The course is suitable for people who already have some coaching experience