Short, high-impact coaching skills training combining theory, practice and feedback
Become a more effective coach and add extra value to your work! Our hands-on, four-day coaching for business course explores different coaching models and provides the theory and opportunity to practise new coaching skills, with detailed feedback from experienced coaches.
This coaching skills course combines ideas from renowned theorists with intensive practical sessions, enabling you to develop a coaching approach that applies psychological models to practical business challenges. It gives you the theory behind various coaching styles, enabling you to try out the techniques as you learn them and then practise them in a coaching setting.
You will receive detailed feedback on your coaching skills and how you applied the coaching models you have been learning. The period between parts one and two of the course gives you time to practise in the workplace before returning to review your learning and acquire knowledge of further coaching models and approaches.
Upon completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate to mark your newly acquired expertise.
£2145 + VAT per delegate + trainer expenses
3 + 1 days
What you will learn
- Theories and psychological models that can be applied to coaching:
- Cognitive behavioural
- The importance of supervision and how to use it effectively
- How to analyse your own coaching skills and how to improve them
This practical workshop explores the theoretical models that underpin different approaches to job coaching. It provides professional development in an eclectic and engaging way, combining an introduction to some of the most powerful psychological theories and models used in executive coaching with intensive skills development sessions. The tutors will observe the practical sessions and provide developmental feedback.
- Delivers detailed feedback on your coaching skills, unlike many other courses
- Offers a highly practical programme that helps the theory ‘come alive’
- Provides the opportunity to practise coaching skills in a safe environment
- Helps make sense of coaching models, with the immediate opportunity to try out different coaching styles
- Gives you the chance to develop skills and learn techniques applicable in a business setting
- Includes sessions of coaching from fellow participants.
This course is for
- HR managers
- Line managers
- Team leaders
The course is suitable for people who already have some coaching experience
The course was excellently facilitated, relevant and practical. The trainer was very knowledgeable, experienced and highly skilled, offering many insights and clarifying issues. The tools and literature for continued development were very good.”
Danny Hannah, People Development Adviser.
Sheffield Hallam University
Coaching for Business is currently only available as an in-house programme, meaning that you host the course at a venue of your choice, for a minimum of six participants. Call our Customer Support team on +44 (0)1865 404610 to discuss your requirements.