All the materials and expertise needed to run an MBTI communication workshop
This webinar uses insights derived from the MBTI Communication Style Report, enabling you to run your own MBTI communication event.
The webinar has been designed by OPP psychologists with the aim of improving team performance by examining the impact of personality on communicating and influencing styles.
1 hour + ongoing access to online Knowledge Bank (Equivalent to ~2 CPD hours)
What you will learn
- The practical skills to deliver Convincing conversations, a dynamic and memorable 210 minute end user event. Convincing conversations uses the MBTI Step I Communication Style Report to explain the impact of personality on communicating and influencing styles.
- By revealing how people use their own preferences to communicate and influence others, you'll enable people to identify where they may need to adjust and develop their own style to maximise effectiveness.
- Skills and knowledge that can be applied both to groups of individuals and teams.
The Convincing conversations workshop breaks down end user learning into the following sessions:
- The package of live webinar plus unrestricted access to the online Knowledge Bank will give you everything you need to deliver MBTI communication events, time and time again
- You will receive hints, tips and useful anecdotes throughout to give you confidence to deliver your own sessions. You'll also be able to 'ask the expert' after the live session as the facilitator will remain online to answer your queries
You will need to provide an MBTI best-fit type to generate the report that forms the basis of the session.
- Supplies all the materials needed to run MBTI communication events
- Imparts knowledge through hands-on practical exercises with other delegates
- Builds on existing MBTI knowledge
- Saves time by supplying a ready-made, tried and tested workshop developed by experts in the MBTI instrument
You will receive the following materials on this course:
- Personalised MBTI Step I Communication Style Report
- An interactive workbook to use during the workshop
- Communication cards, facilitator notes, PowerPoint slide set, and other aids to help you run your own workshop
This course is for
- MBTI qualified practitioners
Can’t make this webinar? For everything you need for this ready-to-deliver workshop buy the Facilitation kit