- MBTI training
MBTI Step I qualification is a prerequisite to administering the MBTI questionnaire and buying MBTI reports. There are several routes to qualification, depending on your previous experience and qualifications:
MBTI Foundation Programme – This is the way the majority of MBTI practitioners become qualified. This course is open to all (note: this training is available in languages other than English from OPP's offices across Europe and our training partners).
MBTI Step I Conversion Programme – This course is for those who already hold a BPS certificate Test User: Occupational, Personality (formerly Level B) from a test publisher other than OPP.
BPS Test User: Occupational, Personality (formerly Level B) – This course provides BPS-approved training in both the MBTI Step I and EJI instruments, and is for those who already hold BPS Test User: Occupational, Ability (formerly Level A).
- Address a wide range of business issues with the same tool
- Embed a common framework and language to support continuous career-long development
- Administer questionnaires quickly and easily online
- Avoid costly set-up or annual licence fees
- Questionnaires and reports are available in many languages
The training we received for Step I was excellent quality with the right balance of theory and practice. We were also given lots of tools and exercises to take away with us, which was very useful.
Sarah Goodman, Talent and Development Business Partner. Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors