BPS verified personality test user training
This BPS verified Test User: Occupational, Personality course (formerly Level B) qualifies you to use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) and the Emotional Judgement Inventory (EJI). Together these tools provide a multi-perspective view of individuals.
This test user course is verified by both the BPS (British Psychological Society) and EFPA (European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations). It equips you with the practical skills you’ll need to use both the MBTI and the EJI tools to support a wide range of development needs. To enroll on this course must have already completed Test User: Occupational, Ability (formerly Level A).
3 + 1 days (Equivalent to ~49 CPD hours)
What you will learn
- How to recognise and work with interpersonal differences using personality and emotional intelligence
- Essential skills to use the MBTI and EJI assessments to raise self-awareness, and add focus and depth to individual and team development
- How to apply the MBTI and EJI tools to improve communication, enhance decision making, tackle conflict, deal with stress and manage change
- Practical ways to use trait-based tools (such as the EJI) for selection
This workshop takes a supportive and interactive approach to learning. It offers an engaging mix of group and individual work, with practical and written exercises
- Enhance your impact as a professional by learning how to use personality and emotional intelligence to address a range of development needs
- Save time by qualifying in two instruments in one programme
- Gain credibility as a BPS-recognised test user
- Ongoing access to valuable and practical resources via the OPP Knowledge Centre.
Course take aways
When you attend this course, you'll receive materials worth over £800:
and a robust OPP bag to carry all your materials.
This course is for
- Organisational development specialists
- HR professionals involved in the development of others
- Training consultants