Access to the EJI and CPI 260 tools for psychologists
Psychologists may be eligible to use the EJI™ and CPI 260® tools without undertaking further training
How do I know if I am eligible?
- In Europe you will need to hold a master’s degree in psychology that includes thorough training in psychometrics
- In the rest of the world, additional local requirements may apply and there could be restrictions depending on your location.
I am eligible - how do I get access?
- Call us on +44 (0)1865 404 500
- If you meet the educational criteria set out above, you will be asked to provide evidence of your degree
- You will be required to purchase the tool manual so that you understand the tools properties: its concepts, construction, scale meanings, normative basis, and how it can be applied appropriately and professionally.
I am not eligible for psychologist access, but I still want to use the tools
If you do not hold a master's degree in psychology, you can still get access to these tools by attending the relevant qualification or training programme. For more information on this please see the EJI, or CPI webpage.
Call us on 01865 404 500 to arrange access to any of these tools.