Inspiring insight into the whole person
The 16PF questionnaire (16 Personality Factors) is a highly effective tool that reveals potential, confirms suitability and helps identify development needs. Unlike many personality assessments designed for use in business, the 16PF establishes a fully rounded picture of the whole individual.
The 16PF assessment: a vital roadmap for decision-makers
The 16PF assessment gives a complete picture by measuring personality in both the professional and personal spheres. Its accurate predictions of behaviour and potential provide businesses with an enlightened confidence that steers staff selection and individual development. This unique depth and breadth of insight, along with more than 60 years of research and application, has earned the 16PF international renown and respect.
16PF key features
- Facilitates the decision-making process and reduces risk when recruiting
- Paves the way for meaningful development of key players by increasing self-awareness
- Reveals 16 personality characteristics structured around the ‘Big Five’ widely-accepted global factors of personality
- Inspires confidence: over 2,700 published research articles support the 16PF assessment’s validity
- Delivers objective, empirical measurement of personality traits that are known to accurately predict behaviour
- Supported by a wide range of reports, including:
- Supports customised analysis of job competencies via OPP’s Competency Selector and 16PF Competency Report as well as a more bespoke job analysis and tailored reporting specific to your business needs
- Provides quick, convenient online administration via OPPassessment
- Communicates to a wide audience – available in over 20 languages, each individually researched and validated
How do I buy the 16PF?
16PF insights can be accessed in the following ways:
The Big Five model of personality
The results of the 16PF questionnaire can be grouped according to the ‘Big Five’ model of personality. This model was shaped by Raymond Cattell’s research (his second-order factor analysis) which identified five broad dimensions of personality and has become a widely accepted model at the base of many other trait-based assessments. The five global factors give a useful overview of an individual’s personality, however the 16 Primary Factors provide better information for predicting behaviour and performance. With its strong research foundation, Cattell’s 16PF questionnaire provides practitioners with the confidence and credibility to make important people decisions.
Explore our FREE resources to learn more about 16PF
Looking for a consultant to deliver the 16PF for you? Talk to OPP about our UK Consultancy Services on 01865 404 500, or find a partner outside the UK